The Biggest Problems You’ll Have With Most Accountants & Tax Preparers…
And How Cooper’s Accounting Service Overcomes Them All
Did you know That The I.R.S. Estimates 80% of Americans Overpay Their Taxes! A report issued by the Federal Government Accountability Office stated, “Taxpayers overpaid their taxes by about $945 million due to them not claiming the deductions they could have been entitled to.”
The GAO report went on to state that “…49 percent of the tax returns where taxpayers overpaid due to failure to claim itemized deductions were prepared by a third party.” This means that these people’s tax returns were prepared by someone, or some firm, who wasn’t very knowledgeable or experienced in tax preparation.
The Most Common Tax Mistake
(You’re Probably Making It Now)
With today’s complicated tax laws, it’s easy to overlook deductions and credits to which you’re entitled. People who do prepare their taxes themselves, or hire unskilled, unlicensed tax preparers, tend to lose out the most. Trying to save a few dollars winds up costing them $1,000s of dollars in overpayment, fines, audits and penalties.
See for yourself why so many people choose Cooper’s Accounting Service for their accounting needs.
Feel Like You’re Not Getting All Of the Deductions And Credits You Deserve?
We hear this one a lot. Many people feel their current or previous tax preparer didn’t have the experience nor invested the time to do the research necessary to get them all their deductions and credits. Worse yet, other people tell us that their tax preparer missed filing a schedule, so now their taxes have to be entirely redone!
Here at Cooper’s Accounting Service, we have over 22 years proven success maximizing our client’s tax refunds and minimizing their taxes owed. We designed our own proprietary tax preparation system called RefundMAX.
RefundMAX – this is our proven tax preparation system for maximizing your refund OR minimizing your tax liability (a CAS exclusive!). Used for individuals, businesses and nonprofits.
Our pledge to you, your tax return will be:
- Prepared by one of our professional preparers who is licensed with the IRS (We’ll also show you how to adjust your withholdings to avoid overpayign yrou taxes)
- It will be personally reviewed dy a second IRS licensed professional
- Triple checked with our proprietary software to identify any potential areas the IRS may scrutinize and reviewing the math to limit IRS contacts.
- Electonically filed and a proof of receipt by the IRS and State will be given to you
- Electronically filed to get your refund to you as qucikly as possible
- Handled by experienced preparers who have seen it all. Our team is experienced in handling virtually ANY tax matter that you have. Only 2% of our clients have ever been audited (1.9% individuals and 0.1% businesses). ALL resolved. Also, for your benefit, we give you a client reference list. Lastly, to date, our proprietary tax strategies and systems have worked successfully for over 1,765 clients and counting.
* Walk-In Appointments are available!
Small Business Owner or Self Employed?
Don’t Let Your Taxes And Bookkeeping Stress You Out
If you’re a small business or self employed professional, you’ve got enough to do without worrying about your taxes and your annual bookkeeping. We take these headaches away so you can focus on running your business.
We’ll do your bookkeeping for the year; prepare a Schedule C, as well as your personal income tax return. Then we help you set up a system that empowers you to keep your books in tip-top shape next year.
Client Case Study – Business Tax Preparation
One of our clients never used her corporation, owed over $25,000 to the IRS. Her tax advisor was not trained in preparing business taxes. We amended her taxes and the IRS debt was GREATLY reduced and but she received an additional refund. By reducing this debt, it took a huge financial burden off of her, which empowered her to focus on growing her business.
* CAS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE – If you are not happy with our service, we will give you a complete refund! Ask any other accounting firm if they’ll do the same!
Want to know more about how we can help you get BIGGER Refunds or Minimize your taxes owed? Call now for your FREE ‘SMART Money’ Consultation – (562) 436-2600